Dentist in Satellite Beach for Full Mouth Reconstruction
When you have several oral health issues that compromise the function and appearance of your teeth, you live with daily complications that decrease your quality of life. It can seem like all hope has been lost as you struggle to preform simple tasks, like chewing or speaking. Not to mention, you likely feel insecure about your smile. As your dentist in Satellite Beach, Dr. Merrill A. Grant can rehabilitate your oral health and restore your quality of life with full mouth reconstruction. Using a series of customized procedures, you can regain your confidence with a healthy, functional smile.
Why Would I Need Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Dr. Grant will often recommend full mouth rehabilitation for those who are suffering from significant complications that impact the health and function of the teeth. The process uses a combination of general, restorative, and cosmetic procedures to improve the function and aesthetics of the teeth and gums. It is often suggested for those who have:
- Missing teeth from decay or trauma
- Injured or fractured teeth
- Worn teeth from long-term acid erosion or bruxism
- Frequent complaints of jaw, muscle, or headache pain from a misaligned bite.
The treatment process will improve the health and function of the teeth while restoring the gingival tissue. Depending on your specific needs, it may also promote the function of the temporomandibular joints, jaw muscles, and occlusion. In addition, esthetics are kept in mind to promote a more attractive smile.
What Happens During Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Prior to beginning the rehabilitation process, you will require a consultation with Dr. Grant. In addition to a visual examination, diagnostic images are also taken to evaluate issues that may not be visible on the surface. Using this information, a customized treatment plan is created. Depending on your specific needs, it may involve one or more procedures, such as:
- Periodontal therapy to restore gum health.
- Crown lengthening to expose more of the tooth’s structure for potential crowns or bridges.
- Gum contouring to create a more balanced smile.
- Dental restorations to repair decayed or damaged teeth with crowns, fillings, inlays, or onlays.
- Dental prosthetics to replace missing teeth with bridges, partials, or dentures.
- Dental Implants to treat tooth loss with a long-term solution.
- Orthodontics to realign the bite or teeth.
- Bone or soft tissue grafting to restore destroyed oral structures.
- Tooth extractions to remove damaged or decayed teeth.
- Teeth whitening to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Cosmetic bonding to redefine the shape, color, size, and proportion of the teeth.
In addition to the qualifications and experience of Dr. Grant, the most advanced technologies and procedures are used to provide high-quality results through precise and accurate care. To promote your comfort, local anesthesia or sedation can be used.
Restore Your Smile Today!
If you are tired of living with the daily challenges of severely damaged teeth, it is time to see if full mouth reconstruction in Satellite Beach is right for you. Dr. Grant will provide you with the individualized solutions that you need to regain a healthy, functional, and attractive smile.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation for full mouth reconstruction.