Smile Makeover – Satellite Beach, FL
Get a Picture-Perfect Smile Today
If you’re unhappy with your teeth, you might avoid smiling, taking pictures, or even social gatherings. You don’t need to live with the insecurities of unattractive teeth. Your cosmetic dentist can revamp their appearance and your self-esteem with a smile makeover in Satellite Beach. Dr. Grant uses the latest technologies and techniques to create a customized treatment plan to achieve a picture-perfect smile you’ll want to show off.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a term used to describe a process of completely changing the aesthetics of a person’s smile. Each plan is unique, which often includes multiple procedures depending on your specific concerns and goals.
Dr. Grant will perform a thorough consultation to examine your teeth and facial features to determine your pain points. He will learn more about the results you want to achieve to design a comprehensive strategy to help you obtain the smile of your dreams. When creating your plan, he will consider several factors, like your oral health, facial features, skin tone, and lip line. You’ll enjoy the exact results you want, so you don’t need to be embarrassed by your teeth any longer.
What Procedures are Used in a Smile Makeover?
The procedures used to enhance your smile vary depending on your needs. Dr. Grant may recommend one or more treatments, such as:
- Porcelain Veneers: Instantly cover a variety of aesthetic flaws using one treatment. You’ll improve the overall color, size, shape, and proportion of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Get your teeth as much as 8 shades brighter using a professional whitening treatment.
- Six Month Smiles: Correct bite and alignment concerns in as few as 6 months using a revolutionary orthodontic system.
- Cosmetic Bonding: A composite resin material is used to fix minor aesthetic flaws, like discoloration, chips, cracks, and decay.
- Gum Contouring: Resolve a gummy smile by removing excess gum tissue.
What are the Benefits of a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover offers a variety of advantages, including:
- Improved Oral Functions: Correcting cosmetic issues can also improve the function of your smile.
- Improved Oral Health: Depending on your treatment plan, you can lower your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and other common oral health issues.
- Improved Self-Esteem: You’ll change your outlook on life by resolving your insecurities.
How Much Does a Smile Makeover Cost?
There isn’t a set rate for a smile makeover because the cost is based on your specific needs. We’ll provide you with a custom estimate during your initial consultation and discuss the fees associated with your plan. In some instances, we may be able to use your dental insurance to help offset the cost. A member of our team will explain your payment options to keep your new smile within your budget.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you’re ready to fall in love with your smile, your cosmetic dentist in Satellite Beach can help. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for a smile makeover.